Monday 27 December 2010

Sonicing Stuff

Ahoy there mateys and wenches

We appear to have found ourself in that weird sort of non-week that exists between Christmas where no one really has any idea what the hell is going on. The only thing most of us can do is go Sale shopping, an activity in which I participated in today. I must say this time of the year is when being a man really pays off since all the mens part of the shops are empty because guys tend not to care about sales and to be honest neither do I. I only went into Reading to buy a sonic screwdriver. Which I did, and for less than I had expected (only £7.50!), and yes it totally rocks. It even has a proper screwdriver in the bottom for when sonicing stuff just wont do.


God I'm such a dork.


Anyway, town wasn't as busy as I had expected since the majority of people had all descended on Next meaning everywhere else was pretty quiet.

That really wasn't a very good story was it?

Still, that's my life, don't diss.

So I got home and crashed on with some revision which is quite frankly the most singularly boring activity in the world. Despite that I got some chemistry done and can now calculated the weighted mean atomic mass of different elements.

In more important news, I GOT MY SLINKY WORKING TODAY!!! I discovered all it needed was a bit of a stretch out. Now it works fine :)

Oh yes, I just remembered that I said I was making a video a few days before Christmas and that didn't materialise. Well I'll explain why. I did make the video and stayed up till 2am editing it for you, then YouTube decided to be a douche and refused to accept  it. I tried loads to upload it but then I realised it was like 11o'clock on Christmas Eve and even if it did upload in time it would still be a bit odd seeing as it was pretty much about pre-Christmas feelings and stuff so I thought it would be weird putting up actually on Christmas. Anyway to cut things short (Bit too late for that) I thought I'd make you all an after Christmas video thingy mabob. So I think I'll shoot it all tonight and then edit it tomorrow so it should be ready in a few days.

Right I appear to have rambled on for bloody ages yet again.

Good Night xxx

P.s My friends Ben and Louise both now have blogs too, check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment