Thursday 30 December 2010

QI

Hey There

So down to business, today is New Years Eve Eve and also my Dads Birthday.

So I got up at like 12ish and went to find my Dad and give him his present. Did that then got on with some history revision which was a massive drag. Although it did pay off when I later watched the QI christmas special and there was a question on the Harrying of the North which I new all about. It always makes you feel really awesome knowing the answer to a question on QI. Even more so when its one of those ones with the big sirens and stuff.


After chilling for a while me and my family went out to dinner at Prezzos in Wokingham. It started off as a nice meal until a random siren kept beeping for like half an hour during our starters. Then nobody came to clear our plates away for like ages. Eventually my dad went and found out what was going on. Turned out there had been a power cut so no food could be cooked. Luckily to apologise they gave us our starters and drinks to us for free and we then went off to another restaurant down the road. Unfortunately it turned out that the electricity was out for the whole road. But after some wandering around Wokingham we went into some French restaurant and had a rather yummy steak and creme brule.

Then we came home and I'm now here talking to you.

That's about it really so I'll  leave it at that then.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment