Monday 6 December 2010

Mondays

Hello there lady and gentle folk

So Monday appears to have raised it's ugly face once again and it has lived up to its expectations.

My day consisted of waking up in an absolutely freezing room because my radiator decided not to work. Arrived at school and was greeted by double physics and history which as you can imagine really sucked.

When I got home at around 1 o'clock (be jealous!) I watched telly for a bit before my dad came and demanded that I started doing some revision. Luckily my mum decided to take me into town to buy something or other and we ended up spending loads on Christmas decorations and buying a Christmas cake. By the way, its not the one  in the picture :)

Unfortunately when I got back I did end up doing loads of physics revision which didn't go very well but still its a start I guess.

I've sort of run out of things to say that so I'll leave it at that for now,

Good Night and Farewell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment