Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year eh?

Merry 2011 People

2011 is a bit of a mouthful to say isn't it?

Nevermind.

Holy hell, my e-mail just got besieged by hundreds of Facebook notifications as Tom is currently tagging all the pictures I took at his New Years party (Such Fun). Thank you Tom for doing that :)


But I had a great night last night and had a bit too much to drink, but I suppose most of us did. Surprisingly I woke up this morning virtually hangover-free, so thank you liver for that. It was a bit of a blessing that I wasn't hungover considering that I had to go to a rugby match that was full of loud clapping and banging drums. It was still a good day out seeing the cousins and stuff. Unfortunately it was bloody freezing and I spent the entire time shivering.

Never mind eh?

Right I'm going to leave you now and see what the hell is going on on Facebook because I'm sure I didn't put that many pictures up

Good Night and I hope you enjoyed your New Year xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment