Monday 14 February 2011

Blah Blah Blah Valentines Day Blah Blah Blah

Hey Guys and Gals

[enter mandatory valentines day statement]

So yes, today is February the 14th aka Valentines Day. A day designed specifically to annoy single people.

Tis a tad annoying but still never mind.

So today didn't get off to the best start, basically we pulled out of our drive this morning and a guy on a motorcycle drove into our car. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, he's OK and theres like very little damage. So yes, wasn't the best way to start the day. But then some stuff happened and then I got picked up from Sainsburys where I had just bought a box of 13 doughnuts for £1. SUCCESS!!!! Then I came home and just sort of chilled for a bit and then finally finished my History essay to a standard that I'm pleased with. I guarantee you its going to be a massive fail but never mind.

Anyway, I think I'll leave you to your evening, sorry it's such a short post tonight, but to make up for it, heres an incredibly geeky valentines day type thing.

Happy Valentine's day, nerds.


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment