Tuesday 15 February 2011

Queue Here!

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Mermaids and Mermen

How is everyone this fine day?

Well, actually it's not fine here, its rainy and horrid. But you may be somewhere wheres it's vaguely nice at the moment, if you are enjoy the sun on my behalf.

So apart from the weather being a bit rubbish my day wasn't too bad. Thats a really British thing to do isn't it? Complaining about the weather that is, not having days that weren't too bad. In fact I'm fairly sure having days that weren't too bad is a fairly international experience. I find it funny how some really bizarre stereotypes spring up, like how the British like to queue. To be honest I'm doubt we queue any more than any other nation.. Actually, I don't know if other nations think of us as intent on queuing, maybe it's just a stereotype we've given ourselves. Is it? I don't know?


Wow, I appear to have confused myself. It's not that hard if I'm honest, I'm easily confused by my own inane ramblings. As I assume you are too. I think I'll stop now and start behaving like a normal person now.

So yes, today. It started a lot better than yesterday, what with us not being involved in a car accident. So yes, I got to school, did some stuff. Now there was one thing that annoyed me, we used to have 'Critical Thinking' lessons where we learnt to think critically (Shock horror!) and they were kind of a dos lesson. But now our head of Sixth Form has gotten rid of Critical Thinking and replaced it with a 'Supervised Silent Study Period'. I mean what the actual hell. I am not happy. Tis boring and I don't like boring. Boring is boring. Hmph

I also got to go home early due to both my Chemistry teachers being off (Having a secret affair methinks).

In other news, although it pains me to say it, I have gained new respect for Justin Bieber. Before you all start booing me off my own blog heres what he said about Lady Gaga "People say it’s artistic and stuff, but I’m just like, ‘You’re in a egg.’". I now don't mind that precocious little arse as much as I used to.


Anyway, Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment