Monday 7 February 2011

Red Noses

Hey Guys and Gals

So, Mondays eh? Totally and utterly yuck! To be honest my school timetable on Mondays isn't too bad, its just the fact that I have to get up and 6:30 after two days of getting up at around 10ish. Thats what really sucks about Mondays. I've mentioned before why Mondays at school aren't too bad considering I only have one proper lesson so I won't bother telling you guys again. Although I guess I just did...

Anyway, yes. Learning about phase difference and other wave related stuff was pretty much everything I learnt today. We also had a talk on drugs and alcohol which was kind of redundant because no one really cared about what the guys were saying. I wasn't really paying attention to the talker guy because I was sat in the SLAG box (No it's not what you think it is).

So then I got to go home. I stopped off at Sainsbury first and bought a whole load of red noses for Red Nose Day (18th March). They are pretty cool this year with a monstery theme. They even made ones that have legs and can walk, these are called "Runny Noses". I have to admit it did make me chuckle a little bit.

So for those of you outside England who don't know what Red Nose Day is, its basically a charity that once every two years organizes a day where you buy red noses from them and wear them. In the evening theres a really massive television show full of funny stuff trying to get you to donate money to them so they can help people all over the world. It's a really great charity.

Wow, it feels really weird knowing that people all over the world are reading my blog. I also now feel the need to sort of tailor what I write so that it makes sense to people all over the world. It feels cool so thanks. If you want to drop me a line or just say hi then you can talk to me in all of the ways in the sidebar. So please do that, it makes me all happy and stuff.

Right, enough soppy stuff. I think I'll leave it at that before I start declaring my love for all of you.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment