Thursday 10 February 2011

Egypt

Hey Guys and Gals

So just now I realized that the majority of my posts contain me saying that school was boring. I think I'm kind of stating the obvious, so from now on I'll shall try to only mention school if something interesting happened.

So several of the University prospectuses that I ordered a while ago arrived today. Well, by several I mean two. One from Imperial College London and the other from Exeter University. I've read through the Exeter one and it looks like it may just be one of my choices for Uni. It has a great campus and most of the courses I'm interested in. That makes me feel really old and mature now, looking at Uni and stuff. Interesting...


In world news, have you been watching the news in Egypt? Theres a live feed on YouTube at the moment and you can check it out >HERE<. I'm currently watching Mubarak's speech at the moment and am currently sat here confused as to why Mubarak is saying that he will punish those responsible for the riots. Doesn't he realize he is the responsible for the riots? This man is unbelievable. He's making out he's the hero for solving all the trouble, even though he was the original cause of the trouble. Gah, he's an idiot. I've just seen the crowds in Cairo have been in a square protesting and waiting for Mubaraks formal resignation, I think they may be waiting quite a long time, hes properly dragging out his speech.


I think thats enough politics for now, I'm going to leave you to your evening while I sit here fuming at Mubarak .

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment