Friday 11 February 2011

Sod's Law

Hey Guys and Gals

So just a quick note before we start. Mubarak has actually gone for good now YAY!

Anyway, today has been actually rather hilarious and most of the hilarity occurred whilst at school. It's sod's law that the day after I tell you that school is always boring it actually turns out to be pretty damn awesome. First I started off having no teacher for History so we got a free period (YAY!!!) during which I did some Biology homework, which in itself wasn't funny. However, Tom shooting me in the head with his spring loaded umbrella, although painful, was bloody hilarious. Then a couple of not very interesting periods happened. Then came Biology which was nippy to say the least. We also learnt that sleeping with pigs and dogs prevents malaria, somehow...  So yes, my school day was actually pretty awesome today.

So I got home and discovered my dog had gone to get his hair cut, which again wasn't particularly funny. Well, it wasn't until my mum informed me that as soon as our dog arrived at the dog groomers, he crapped all over the place. That made me laugh loads more than a 16 year old immature teenager should. Then we picked up our neurotic mutt and he sat and howled the entire way home.

The I watched telly and ate a massive amount of pizza. It was noms.














I think I'll leave it at that for now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment