Wednesday 16 February 2011

Wednesdays

Hello There Guys and Girls

Congratulations everybody, its Wednesday today, and you know what that means. ITS HALF WAY THROUGH THE WEEK. WOOO. That sounded more exciting in my head...

But yes, today is indeed Wednesday. I don't really mind Wednesdays but they're not like the best day of the week. We were talking about this today actually and for me Mondays are a bit weird, I don't like them out of principle but they're not that bad seeing as I have a really short school day. Tuesdays are probably the worst because you've already sat through Monday which has sort of reminded you what the rest of the week is going to be like. Then we get Wednesdays don't really show up on my likes or dislike scale. Thursdays are only just less suckish that Tuesdays because you wake up thinking it's Friday and then you get that sudden realisastion that it isn't and your brain tricked you. I know a lot of people love Fridays because it's the end of the week but for me they always seem to drag their feet, taking as long to get to the weekend as they possible can. And then comes the weekend which is universally loved. (BTW this picture is so cool)


So yes, that is our theology on the working week. Interesting no?


Anyway, back to business. So today I had school which consisted of an assembly about the Valentines Day Massacre, a cheery thought to start the day. Then my first two teachers where both of so we spent two hours doing cover work for Chemistry and Physics. Fun fun fun. Then came History which I can't remember anything about. That probably isn't good.

Never mind!

So then I came home, stumbled around the internet for a bit and then went to Marks and Spencers where I found a guy who was fast asleep in one of the show beds, like proper unconscious sleep. Everyone thought he was dead. Then we pottered around the shop a bit more and I discovered I'm not the only one who tries to do wheelies with the shopping trolleys, a 40-ish year old man was also doing them :D Got Mum to buy me some sweets then I came home and nommed said sweets.

And now I'm here typing at you. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment