Sunday 27 February 2011

PARTY DUUUUDDDEEE

Hey Guys and Gals

So views shot up yesterday at around 8 o'clock, I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it was the title being Cake that made everyone desperate to click on it. But I'm glad you did because it made me smile.

Right, today. It wasn't too bad. My parents flew to Barcelona this morning and before you start showing up at my house cheering "PARTY DUUUUDDDEEE" (Not that you would, considering we don't live in a bad film from the 90's) my Grandparents are here still to 'look after me'. I'm still not sure of the logic behind that considering I'm more than capable of looking after myself. I think my parents actually do think we live in a bad film from the 90's. Strange.

In other news my brother went back to university today and then I ate some cake.

That is it I think. I cant believe my entire day can be documented in 6 lines. That cant be right....

Apparently it can.

Sorry for it being such a short post tonight but its been a throughly uneventful day.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment