Sunday 6 February 2011

My Bucket List

Hey Guys and Gals

Eurgh, it's Monday tomorrow isn't it? That sucks, what with School and other such stuff happening.

Anyway, lets not concentrate on the horror that is Monday, let us focus on the brilliant invention which is Sunday.

So I woke up this morning and realized that I had completely neglected to do any of the filming that I said I would do for next weeks video. Oh well. I guess I'll have to stay up extra late on Friday and Saturday. Good Oh!

So, yes, I woke up and then got started on with some more homework. It really pissed me off because I spent all of yesterday doing homework and then spent the majority of today doing it as well. Not impressed. So today mostly consisted of me writing fact files about diseases caused by smoking (in case you didn't know, smoking really screws you up). That was fun...

Then I had to go and help my dad repair the roof on the shed. Ooh that made me sound very manly and butch. To be honest all it consisted of was me pulling flaky bits of roofing stuff and then putting new stuff on.

Then came a rather scrummy lunch of roast beef followed by a conversation with my Dad about Uni courses and what I wan't to do with my life. I'm still at a loss of what to do. That actually ties in with my next point quite neatly. Totally unplanned as well.

So, I mentioned yesterday that my Tardis Journal arrived and I didn't know what I was going to use it for. Well, now I do. It's going to be my bucket list. I'm going to fill it with all the things I want to do before I kick the bucket and then I can tick them off once I've done it and stick photos and other stuff in it showing me doing said thing. So far I've written about 40 things, but I hope to fill it with loads more things. I also encourage you guys to make one as well because it's a great way to make sure your life kicks ass.


Anyway, I'll leave you to it now,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment