Thursday 3 February 2011

Post Fairy

Hey,

Before we start I will warn you, today's post will contain quite a few pictures. I'm not sure why that's a warning since it means less thinking on your part.

So, yes. A lot of awesome stuff happened today. But first lets get some of the suck out first, so we can bathe in the sheer awesome later on. First I had a period of Chemistry which was a bit boring but not that difficult I don't think. Then I had a free period. My free periods are usually a bit dull since like nobody else has the same free periods as me. Never mind, it allowed me to work on Bloons TD 4. That game is seriously cool. Then came a lesson on current in Physics. That is electrical current, not the currents that are related to berries. Although I guessed you got that from the fact it was in Physics.

Anyway, now the awesome starts. I had a free period four, but so does like most of our year which is awesome. So after a brief trip to Sainsburys we returned to the Sixth Form centre for a good old bitching session. And who said bitching was only for girls. Then we descended into massive LOLs which revolved around my mother having a foreskin that you can get your head in. Yes, that was a very normal conversation at our school, gotta love it.

Then the fire bell went off which was a bit of a kerfuffle but we then got back to History which was awesome, mainly because I got to play with a musket. I also want to buy my own musket seeing as the one our teacher had was only £35. So yes, here's a picture of me being gangsta with a musket.

OK there was a picture of me being a gangster with a musket but it's on Toms ipod and he isn't  online now so you may have to wait until tomorrows post to see it. Blame Tom.

Then school ended which in itself is quite awesome. And then I came home to discover that the post fairy had arrived and left me lots of goodies. All of which I purchased on my recent Ebay binge. So my Coke and Abbey Road signs arrived as well as my vintage map. The map is currently up on my wall.
















And the two signs I put in a big ass collage thingy that's now on my wall. That was my second attempt at "tidying" my draws like yesterday.
















Anyway, I'll you to it now


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment