Tuesday 1 February 2011

Pinch Punch


Hey There!

I always feel awkward starting a blog post about my day without an introduction type thingy. So I kinda guess that this is that awkward beating intro. Was it any good?

Right, my day. Well it started with me being woken up by Mum "Pinch-Punch-First-of-the-Month-ing" me. She's ever so mature like that. I dunno if you guys across the world (Wow, I have a global audience!!!!) know what it is but basically an excuse to pinch and punch people simply because its the beginning of a month. Don't you just love random excuses to inflict pain. So, yes. It wasn't the best way to wake up in the world. Then I crawled groggily into the shower. Unfortunately I forgot to take my StarBurst bracelet off and it got wet and the colour all sort of faded and gone weird. Hmph, I guess I'll just have to nom loads more Starburst until I can make another one.

Hmph.

School also happened today, that consisted of testing foods for starch and such. Then we had a practical assessment in my second biology lesson. It wasn't that difficult but I did have to sort of exaggerate my results to make them show what they should have shown. That's not cheating, what are you talking about?

So then I had Critical Thinking which was about conflict resolution *snore*.

Then came a free and finally chemistry repeating some practical. Wasn't particularly eventful.

So that was my day. Interesting huh?

So yes, fell free to bother me in one of the ways in the sidebar, if I don't reply immediately I'm either not there or you've done something to piss me off. I'm not sure what that might be though but still. Just keep bugging me until I reply. =]

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment