Wednesday 2 February 2011

Photo Frames

What Ho Peasants.

Nah, I'm just joking, your not peasants. In fact I'm not sure a peasant class even exists on this planet any more. Actually, if I'm honest I'm not sure of the exact definition of a peasant, whenever I picture one they're always wearing sackcloth clothes and look like they're from the middle ages. Strange eh? I think I'd fit in quite well in medieval England. I'd make a really badass Knight with all my awesome armour and stuff.

Wow, that sounded more normal in my head. Anyway back to business, today consisted of Chemistry (learnt nothing), Physics (learnt a bit) and History (Probably was supposed to learn something but was concentrating on psychic communication, it failed). So yes that was my day of school. I love short days. Then I came home and mum got stroppy because my drawers are a mess. Not what's inside them, what's on top of them. So now let's play a little game of Spot-the-Difference. Can you see what I did when I "Tidied Up"?



As you can see I put up a photo frame. It really makes everything look a lot tidier. By the way, doesn't my radiator look like a disappointed Chinese man. I had never noticed that before. But yes, the photo frame I've had for ages but never had any photos in. So I spent a few hours cutting up magazines to put a collage of pictures into it. Tis cool and I like it. Whilst out in the garage looking for picture hooks I found my old box of crafty things. Amongst its contents were a box of crayons and some Harry Potter stickers, as you can imagine, it made me immensely happy.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for tonight,

See you all tomorrow I hope

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment