Saturday 5 February 2011

Tardis Journal Has Arrived

Hello Peoples

How is everyone on this merry Saturday?

Actually, it hasn't been very merry for me. I spent all day doing like four hours worth of History homework with a slitting headache. Not my idea of fun. I mean the effect of the media revolution in the late 1800's on the publics opinion of the Second Boer war is fun and all but that damn headache really sucked all fun out of it. I did manage to struggle through it all with the help of some relaxing acoustic covers courtesy of Boyce Avenue and Sam Tsui.

In other more awesome news, MY TARDIS JOURNAL ARRIVED TODAY!!!!! I mentioned that I put in a custom order ages ago and the woman who made it finished it on Monday, I paid for it on Thursday and it arrived today (Saturday). Its really awesome but I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet. The original plan was to use it as a list of 100 Things To Do Before I Die, but when it arrived I found it had like hundreds more pages than I had expected. So I'll have to do some serious thinking about what to use it for. It's so cool and smells so good. Don't look at me like that, books smell nice. Especially leather bound ones.

Oh and I uploaded a video this morning. I will apologize again that the video isn't very good or interesting but nonetheless here it is. CLICKYCLICK!!!!

I don't think much else actually happened today, so I think I'll leave you lot to the rest of your evening.

Allons-y Allonso xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment