Tuesday 8 February 2011

Google Is Awesome Today

Hello there people of the internet

How are we all today?

Groovy I hope.

So today. Do I say "so" too much? I feel like I do. Does it bother you? It bothers me, yet I still continue to use it as a way of starting sentences. I should really think of a better way of beginning a sentence. Any ideas? I'm thinking something really posh and obnoxious.

Tally Ho old  bean, onwards with my fanciful tale of my wondrous life. That sounded odd didn't it? More like a drunk character from a fairy tale. I think I'll just stick to what saying "so".

A screen capture of Google's interactive Jules Verne-inspired "Google Doodle".So today is Tuesday the... 8th of February, I had to actually check that with my school planner because Google didn't tell me anything. Does anybody else use that method of just googling any random thing you cant remember simply because it's too much effort to think or ask somebody else?  I really think Google should give you the answer to any question you ask it like straight away, without sifting through layers of crap search results. Actually, I shouldn't complain, I have no idea what I'd do without Google. Probably just become completely incompetent at everything.

Speaking of Google, has anybody seen the homepage today. It's so cool it has like a submarine theme that you can like drive about a bit. I'm not sure why it's there though. But it doesn't half look cool.

Interesting, I appear to have rambled on for quite a while without actually saying anything apart from that Google is cool today. So I woke up today and looked out the window and saw that it was sort of sunny and nice looking outside. This led me to get dressed in somewhat of a good mood thinking that Spring was finally on it's way and hence it was nearly Summer. Unfortunately the Sun lied. It was bloody freezing. There was ice all over school and one of the guys in my form fell over and ripped his trousers. FAIL!

So* yes, I had double Biology first which passed without anything particularly interesting happening. Then I had a thoroughly stimulating and interesting History lesson. No, I jest, it was, as it always is, snoresville. (I used far too many commas in the sentence BUT I DON'T CARE!!!!) *Ahem*. Then I had a Physics lesson revolving around current and voltage *facepalm*. So* that was fun...

Then I got home and sort of jammed for a bit before venturing back into the realm of the internet. It was fun randomly stalking researching people on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and of course playing around on the Google homepage.

So* that was my day, I hope you enjoyed.

Good Night xxx

*=AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment