Sunday 20 February 2011

PIKACHUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hey Guys and Gals

Before we start I just wanted to say I made a video today which you can check out here


So yes, check that out and if you want to ask me a question for another video then you can do it on my formspring which is located to your right.... That way idiot 


I'll stop insulting you now. So yes today I woke up at about 10ish, I've been trying to cram in as much sleep as I can since I wont be able to do that over half term. But then I got up and had to go down to the station to buy my weekly ticket for work experience. It was the same slug lady who served me yesterday but oddly enough, today she was positively pleasant to deal with. So now I have my ticket and am all set for tomorrow. Although I have an odd feeling that I've forgotten something. To be honest I'm not worried about it because I always feel like this when I prepare for something and in the majority of cases it turns out I was just imagining things.

Anyway, then I came home and began my History essay which lasted approximately 5 seconds. I got easily distracted cleaning the bottom of my cupboard because it was so dusty. Then I got even more distracted and started looking for my gameboy and one I had found it I then started playing on it. Pokémon is great isn't it. I haz a Pikachu :3

















Right, I'm going to leave you because Being Human is on now and its really awesome.

Good Night xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment