Monday 21 February 2011

Heightened Security

Hey Guys and Gals

So today was the first day of half term and I'm already nakered. Woke up at 6:30 to go to work experience in a genetics unit. Got to the station got a train, got another train, train was delayed due to signal problems. This meant that the train driver had to dive at like 4 miles an hour for 10 minutes. But got to the bus stop and caught the bus, got off said bus two stops early and ended up wandering around some big science park for half an hour in the rain. Finally got to where we needed to be. Not fun. Then spent like two hours watching some student pipette DNA into enzymes. Bored as hell. Had lunch, joined some other students and spent a while with us pipetting stuff into other stuff. Twas a bit dull but quite cool nonetheless. The only slightly worrying thing was when we were wandering around we kept seeing signs about nuclear testing. Quite worrying when you think about it. That fear wasn't helped by the fact that there were signs saying the security level was heightened. It was quite an awesome yet terrifying place but I think I like it there. I'm going back  there tomorrow and hopefully we shall be doing awesome things.













So apart from that I haven't really done much so I shall leave it at that so I can go and play on my newly charged PSP. You wouldn't have known that my PSP hasn't been charged in like 4 years due to me losing the mains charger. So now I charged it on my computer and I'm kind of excited to play it.

Anyway I was leaving wasn't I?

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment