Sunday 13 February 2011

I Hate Essays

Hey Guys and Gals

Three cheers for Sundays?

Hip Hip.... Oh wait, I had an essay to do.

That sucked balls. Like big massive balls.

So yes, I woke up today at about 10ish and found out my parents were going out somewhere. As you can imagine my first though was "YES! Free house". That was until I remembered I failed to do any homework yesterday resulting in me having to do all of it today. So then I had to sit down and crack on with my History essay about whether or not the British were brutal towards the Boer population during the final years of the Second Boer War *Slams face into wall*. It was boring to say the least. I didn't even finish the damn thing, I missed the lesson where our teacher explained the question, so I didn't really have a clue what I was supposed to be doing. Meh I'll go and ask the teacher tomorrow, probably.

Excuse me one second while I go and kill the spider thats appeared on my wall.

OK, he's dead now.

I really don't like spiders. Nasty little critters they are but nothing a crushing blow wont solve eh?

Wow, that made me sound really violent didn't it. I'm not really violent, it's just that I hate spiders.

Anyway...

So today I also discovered this website http://damnyouautocorrect.com/ It is absolute lols and it's one of the reasons that I didn't finish my essay.

Never mind.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that for now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment