Friday 18 February 2011

Honey Cheerios Are Noms

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Chaps and Chapesses

Ooh, that was an awfully grand entrance wasn't it?

And that was an oddly camp rhetorical question. I'll stop that now, I promise.

So today was Friday, gah, it was just so long. I woke up, went to school had a History lesson, during which my teacher told me she was physically aging in the time it was taking me to write my name on an essay. I did have to make myself bite my tongue to stop myself making a joke about her being an old crone. She wouldn't have found it as funny as I did. Then I had a free period which consisted of me drawing on my paper watch. By the way, if you were thinking of buying one, don't. They're really flimsy and rubbishy to be honest. Actually thats probably what you would expect from anything made of paper. But still I wish I hadn't bought it though. I also ate some Honey Cheerios because my friend Steve bought a pack of small boxes of cereal and gave me one. They were surprisingly nice as a snack.

Then one of my biology teachers was off so I got a free period essentially. So I toodled off down to Sainsburys to buy some apple juice. I then went back to the hall with Tom and Alex and drank said apple juice. Then some boring stuff happened that I cant be bothered to go into details about.

And now it's Friday night and as you can imagine, I'm off to a giant party later with loads of friends.

Oh wait...

No, that was in my head, I'm actually sat in my room sticking Pokémon Cards to my wall because I'm simply that hardcore. For reference I'm about 10% less hardcore than the guy pictured.















Don't laugh, this is actually my Friday night entertainment. Actually no, I may go and watch Hustle later, but thats about it...


I'll leave you on that ever so slightly depressing note

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment