Thursday 17 February 2011

Paper Watches and DNA

Hey Guys and Gals

Eurgh Thursdays. If you read yesterdays post, you will know my opinions of Thursdays. And today it thoroughly lived up to my predictions. It's not what I did per-say that was crap, it was just the in built disappointment of it not being Friday.

So yes, today started off with me waking up half and hour later than I usually do yet still managing to not be late to school. Getting ready skills FTW. So yes, I started off with Chemistry learning about calculating the enthalphy of combustion for fuels in a Bomb Calourimeter *snore*. Then I had a free, bought some pancakes for lunch. Then came Physics. I like our Physics lessons, we get into some really complex discussions about astro-physics and particle physics. Yet somehow we still get told off for it which I think seems a bit unfair considering that we are actually talking about the subject. Tom, Josh and I also had a really complex discussion about traveling at light speed and time being relative to you and how you can travel into the future. Yes, we're nerds and proud! Then I had History which was yet again a complete bore-fest.

Then I came home and discovered the postal fairies had come again and delivered my paper watch. Yes, it is a watch made of paper. You can like draw on it and stuff and generally make it unique to you. It's really cool and I have yet to start creating my masterpiece yet, but I will.

Oh and I also put up my DNA mobile today. It's basically a giant model of a DNA molecule that spins for ages, its really cool and it's been hanging on my curtains for ages being a nuisance but I've finally put it up properly now. It looks awesome (BTW it's a really bad picture, it looks better in real life)


















Anyway, I'll leave you now,

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment