Saturday 26 February 2011

Cake!

Hey Guys and Gals

So today felt kind of empty without having to go into work, never mind. It means I can have a lie in now. Well, I say lie in, I was up at 10 o'clock which really isn't a lie in for me.

So I got up and started on my history essay I've been neglecting all week. I've finally done it now and now have all of Sunday to relax, oh wait, I still have other homework to do...

So it's my mums birthday on Monday, but shes going off to Barcelona with my Dad tomorrow so I wont see her then so we did presents and stuff today. My grandparents came up for the occasion and my mum got lots of nice jewelery and stuff so she was happy. We also had this amazing cake that was like chocolate and orange sponge covered in marzipan and chocolate icing. It was bloody amazing.

We had a Chinese for tea which was noms. By the way, that was a Chinese takeaway not an actual Chinese person. That would be wrong, and probably illegal.

Anyway, I haven't really done much else today. Sorry about that.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment