Wednesday 9 February 2011

Your From Landan Int you?

Hey Guys and Gals

Sorry for being such a late one tonight I've been busy like all day and only got home an hour ago and was too tired to write anything until I finally gathered the energy.

"What were you doing that made you so tired?" I hear you ask. Unless you didn't ask that. In which case... this is awkward. But yes, I went into London today on a Medecine/Biomed trip into St Barts Medical school and St Georged University. We rode around on the tube for a bit looking around and stuff. It was quite good fun and it was my first proper adventure in London. Then when that was finished, I met my Dad at Waterloo and we got the tube down to Piccadilly Circus and did some wandering. I went shopping for my Mums birthday present there so don't tell her. I then went into the Abercrombie and Fitch shop where I was greeted by a random topples guy in the foyer. That got me thinking. Could there be a more pointless job? I mean all he does is stand there, he doesn't talk and to be honest the only thing he actually does is exist for money. Thats a pretty rubbish job isn't it?

Yeah, that was off topic. After we were done shopping me and my Dad got a cab to the Hard Rock Cafe for some noms. It was awesome, I had a 10 ounce bacon cheese burger. I don't really know how much 10 ounces it but it was fricking amazing. I love Hard Rock Cafe, I went to the one in Boston last year and it too was rather epic.

I also bought a pin in the Hard Rock Store. It looks like a guitar. Thats all I can really say on that one.

Anyway, I'm tired and your probably bored by now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment