Monday 31 January 2011

Epilepsy

So Silent Witness eh?

A tad confusing but good nonetheless.

Anyway, today. Started off doing Physics which focused around shining light at blocks of plastic, we're not stupid you know, we know what happens. Then we had History learning about some boring crap.

Then I came home did a bit of homework and then carried on working my way through all of  CommunityChannel's videos. She is sooo funny and I was in fits for like two hours. Fits of laughter that is, not actual fits. Oh and I also found out today that that little thing you get when you imagine your falling when you wake up is a mild form of epilectic fits that everybody gets. Weird huh?

Sorry it's late but as I mentioned before I was watching Silent Witness, therefore I can't be arsed to write anything else.

To make up for it heres a rather creepy picture of a pigeon.



Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment