Monday 18 April 2011

Bacon!!!!

Gah, these flies are really bugging me now. I swear theres either a dead body buried under my room or I've invoked a plague from God. Either way I'm pissed.

Unfortunately this morning didn't begin with a bacon sandwich as it did yesterday. Actually there was a sever lack of bacon at all this morning. I mean, there was bacon in the house, I just lacked the energy to cook it. Meh, maybe I'll have some tomorrow. Yes, that seems like a good idea. Maybe I should have bacon every Tuesday. Actually, if I'm going to have a bacon day I should probably make bacon day every day. Boy do I love bacon. *drools*

Enough about bacon, although I don't know if it's possible to have enough bacon, unless your vegetarian or its against your religion to eat bacon. But otherwise...

Anyway, so after waking up to a severe lack of bacon and getting on with getting up and such, I got on with that activity from which I am currently refraining from talking about. That went OK actually but for the purposes of being interesting I shall not go into detail. After getting bored of that I went off with my brother to take some stuff to the tip which was unusually busy for a Monday.

Wow, my life is so interesting, how do you put up with this drivel. Honestly, it bored me just writing that, I can't imagine how its making you feel.

I'm going to go and try and think of something to make tomorrows post more interesting.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment