Tuesday 19 April 2011

TGI Fridays

So today actually turned out to be quite a good one. It was my friend Louise's birthday a couple of weeks ago and today she had a sort of birthday meal type thing. We went down to TGI Fridays in Reading where I had never been to before. In fact the only TGI Fridays I had ever been to was in America and I can't really remember much about it. Anyway, it was a really good night and had a good old natter with some really awesome people and some really awesome food.


The food was like seriously nom. I had Jack Daniels Glazed Buffalo wings (but buffalo don't have wings?) then I had this majorly delicious Cheesey Bacon Cheeseburger. It was pretty amazing. A burger with a mozzarella stick, a slice of normal cheese and then bacon on top. Twas freaking amazing. And then I had a cookie dough cheesecake which was also pretty damn tasty.

Anyway, I'm pretty tired now so I think I'll leave it at that.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment