Tuesday 5 April 2011

Forever Alone

Good Evening You Strange Little People


No offence intended. You are strange in a rather lovely and awesome way, so don't take it as an insult because I did not intend it to be so. Just to clarify, I actually have no idea whether you are strange or not, I just thought that it would be a good way to start the blog. I'll just stop talking now and get on with the post.

Anyway, lets get my funk on.

* rustle rustle*

Right, it's on, lets do this. So today began with me sat alone on the school stage for about 10 minutes before anybody else arrived for me to hang with. FOREVER ALONE. To be honest it wasn't that bad, I just sat and browsed through everything that had happened on twitter over night. Thats the good thing about following people who live in America. They're always online.

You don't really care do you? Don't be polite. Tell  me if I'm being annoying.

In totally unrelated news. OMGSH An article in the Doctor Who Magazine said that during the first episode of the new series one of the companions is going to die. Total nerdgasm there. I mean, we already know how River Song dies and I think it would be a bit harsh to kill Rory again, so I think it may have to be Amy. Actually, I'm a bit disappointed that anybody has to die. Sad face.

I'll get back to real life now. So I woke up today to a bit of a cloudy start. Wasn't too bad until I went outside and discovered that it was bloody freezing. That wasn't too fun, but the world didn't stop turning and alas, I still had to go to school. I started off with double Biology which passed quite unremarkably. The I had a "Silent Study Period" which consisted of me achieving absolutely bugger all. Then I had a free where I bought some noms and then nommed said noms. My last period was Chemistry, but due to my teacher being ill, we had to have our other teacher covering us and, low and behold I actually learnt loads. So I'm kind of chuffed about that.

Anyway, I'm off to go and embark on a massive binge on my YouTube subscription box.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment