Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding

RULE BRITANIA, BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES, BRITONS NEVER NEVER NEVER SHALL BE SLAVES.

Oh what a day to be British eh? I woke up this morning to watch the Royal Wedding between Prince William and Katherine Middleton. It was bloody marvelous watching our Royal Family driving down the Mall surrounded by hundreds of thousands of cheering Brits. I'm a guy who doesn't really know much about fashion but wow, Kate looked amazing. Actually so did her sister but still. The only problem I had with the wedding attire was Princess Beatrice's hat, it looked bloody stupid. I can't believe her friends and family let her wear it. It looked strangely reminiscent of someone else...

                 

But despite that it was a brilliant show. After that I went down to Louise's street party and had a good time. Street parties are great, we had one at my Gran's for the Queen's Golden Jubilee, and we had one today. It was a proper organised thing as well. There was a bouncy castle, a bouncy fighting thing and loads of stuff to do. Was quiet a good after noon and then I came home to watch all the highlights and stuff and tut in disgrace at all of the people claiming that they weren't interested. Silly people.

Good Night xxx

1 comment: