Wednesday 6 April 2011

Sexy Legs

Good Evening And Welcome To Wednesday Night News


In the news today, stuff happened, now over to the weather with mysteriously similar other person.


Thank you also mysteriously similar other news person.


So the weather today was FREAKING AWESOME. It was like way sunny and stuff with highs of roughly 23°C. Which of course means it was warm enough for the wearing of shorts. Wow, look how pale and weird my legs look. Ladies, please contain yourself, they're just leg, sexy sexy legs but legs nevertheless. Seriously though, I should be a leg model or something. Is leg modeling a thing? If it isn't I'm so making it a thing. What with my sexy legs I could be like a super model and then use my influence in the world of leggage to gradually increase my influence until I'm ruler of the world. Ahem... I didn't say any of that, you just imagined it *shifty-eyes*.


So as you can imagine today was rather warm and sunny with a very strong summery feel. I liked that, liked it a lot. It was also great that I finished school at half 12 so that I could go and jam for a bit in the garden. My Mum also a bought a fire bowl which is rather snazzy. I've been making fires in it all after noon. I'm not entirely sure why, since it was hot enough already, I guess I was just trying to fight fire with fire. Screw logic, who needs it?


But alas, before I could go and frolic in the bounties of Summer, I had to go to school *boo* *hiss*. That revolved around a bizarre assembly revolving around a builder who was clever to put some heavy stuff on a trolley thing so that it was easier to move, then I had Chemistry where I learnt like a massive amount again. Twas great. Then we had Physics which was a different story, I learnt absolutely nothing. Mainly because our teacher didn't really set any work, just sort of sat on his laptop, occasionally insulting someone. Finally I had History where I got an essay back and discovered I had written an excellent essay but had forgotten to include any of the sources provenance, meaning I couldn't get higher than a D. Woops. Then that was me done for the day. So off I skipped all the way back home, well actually I got a lift, but the principle is still the same.


I was going to then talk about what I did when I got home, but I already did that earlier. Three cheers for non-chronological accounts of stuff.


Hip Hip....


Fine, don't join in, be anti-social, make me feel bad, I don't care. Hmph.


Good Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment