Monday 11 April 2011

Ninja Fly

Why Hello There Mysterious Person

So alas, today turned out to be rather a cloudy and cold day, breaking the long chain of wonderful weather we experienced over the last few days. Nevertheless that didn't stop me rocking out. I got up this morning and planned out my all of my revision for the rest of the holidays and I even started preparing to possibly maybe sort of begin revising kind of. That kind of didn't really happen. But that was mainly because I had plans later and didn't think I would be able to do any worthwhile revision before I had to head out. And besides, there was a really huge fly that needed to be dispatched before I could begin revision. Sadly, he bested me this day and managed to escape unharmed. CURSE YOU NINJA FLY! CURSE YOU!


Anyway, the afore mentioned plans were based around on the release of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows DVD today. My friend Jo, who is like a major Harry Potter fangirl, rushed out early this morning to go and buy the DVD so we could all watch it together at her house. So I went over to her house and sat and watched all the random extended features while the late comers made their way there. Some of the deleted scenes were really odd, but some where like awesome and really should have been included in the film. But once everyone had showed up, we shut the curtains and pressed play. I think I've already expressed my love for the film before in both a video and a previous post which I can't be bothered to dig out of the archives for you. So if you want them you can do it yourself. But the second time around I felt all of the same things as the first time. However, this time around, (SPOILER ALERT!!!!) the death of Dobby wasn't as sad as it was the first time. That may have something to do with all of the girl simultaneously squealing in perfect synchronization, which was pretty damn funny.


After the film had finished we began a game of Articulate. Now, I've never played Articulate before and I have to say it is pretty damn epic. Naturally, the pure win and awesome coursing through my veins ensured my teams ultimate victory.

Then I came home and carried on not doing any revision before tucking into muffins and custard.

Right I'll leave you to it now

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment