Thursday 7 April 2011

Ninja Holidays

Greetings Eartlings

How are we this fine April day?

Good I assume. I assumer so since it was sunny here today, however in your particular location it may not have been sunny. But either way I hope you had a good day.

Well, only one more school day until the end of term and quite frankly I cannot wait, not that I'm incredibly busy hanging out with friends but because I get one massive two week long lie-in. You can always tell how close the holidays are by how tired and lethargic everyone at school is. I have no idea how we're going to fair when we go out into the big wide world where we don't get massive holidays three times a year. I think it may not go well. But still, that a long way off and this holiday is much closer and more immediate. It actually managed to sort of sneak up on me, without me really noticing that the Easter holidays were coming up. Like I noticed the Easter Eggs arriving on the shelves and saw all the hot cross buns, but my brain just never made the connection that with chocolate eggs comes the Easter holidays. Strange that.


Anyway, enough of my philosophy of ninja holidays, although they're getting closer today is a much more relevant topic, considering today actually is the aforementioned day. So I woke up this morning to find yet more sun in the sky which instantly put me in a good mood. That really didn't last long once I remembered  that I had a Chemistry practical first thing. As it turned out, it wasn't that bad. Just measuring temperatures and stuff and calculating stuff. I finished pretty early allowing me and Josh to pop over to Sainsburys whilst having a good old natter. Then I had a free period, discussing dubstep remixes of stuff. Then break, then a Physics practical, which didn't go as well as the Chemistry one, it was a really fiddly weird practical and I don't think I did very well. Then I had yet another free period which resulted in me pretty much running up to Sainsburys after Tom and Harry and nearly dying of heat exhaustion on the way. It was bloody hot. Anyway, we bought some food and drinks before heading back to school to sit on some benches outside and eat. Was really nice sitting in the sun, was a bit of a bugger having to wear a suit though.

Meh, I got over that once I got home and shoved on some shorts and t-shirt, before realizing my body still isn't acclimatised to warm weather and sat inside in the shade instead.

Right I'm off

Later Dudes and Dudettes xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment