Sunday 3 April 2011

President Of The World

BOOO!!

I bet I scared you didn't I, your just too ashamed to say so. I am a very scary person when I want to be, I mean not in the conventional sense but scary nonetheless.

So last night I dun made a video.



I hope you enjoy.

Well today was Mothers Day and I hope you all spoilt your Mums rotten for having to put up with you lot. I mean you are seriously annoying sometimes. Nah, only joking. Your annoying all of the time...

But yes, I hope they all had a great day and all that jazz.

So I was thinking about trying to get away from the "This is what happened today" style of blogging but to be honest, I can never think of interesting stuff to talk about so it just sort of turns into a auto-biographical account of my life. Maybe one day when I'm big and famous as the President Of The World, I could publish my blog in a book and make millions from it. I think that would be commercially viable. What do you guys think about reading the auto-biography of the future ruler of the world for free, as it happens. You're so privileged. I'm just going to give you a few moments to think about how amazingly lucky you are.

....

.........

............

........


That enough time? Good, now back to basking in my ever-present glow. Right, so considering I woke up ridiculously early yesterday and went to sleep insanely late last night I was mahusively tired this morning even though I woke up at 11 o'clock. I got showered and dressed and stuff and then went out for lunch with the family for Mothers Day. We went to some little restaurant that opened in the courtyard of our town hall, it's very sort of modern and stylish with lots of bricks and metal stuff. I liked it. The food wasn't too shabby either, I had a rather nommy Tre Gusti pizza (Basically a meat feast, but like Italianised) and a cherry cheesecake. NOM. Then we went home and slouched out for the rest of the day, leading to me being sat here now.
Anyway, Waking The Dead is on in a moment so I think I'll leave you to your worshiping of my internet odyssey.

Good Night xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment