Tuesday 26 April 2011

I Love Days Off

As you can probably tell I've been having somewhat of a play around with the blog settings. At the moment it's not quite finished because some of the text is a bit invisible, but give me time and I'm sure it will all be fixed.

Anyway, as I woke up this morning to that back to school feeling. The sense of dread that fills you when you are unsure if you've done all of th homework set. Fortunately for me I had and therefore didn't get a shouting at by my teachers. In fact I did notice a sever lack of shouting ats happening today, maybe it was chocolate induced sense of stupor in the teachers or maybe it was the fact that this week is only a three day week, what with it being a bank holiday yesterday and the royal wedding on Friday. It also rocks that it's only a four day week next week due to the May bank holiday next Monday. Oh I love random days off. Unfortunately I'm kind of bricking it because it means that we have less school time to prepare for our exams, which, as our school noticeboard kept reminding me, begin incredibly soon. Kind of nervous about that.

Anyway, I'm kind of tired right now and I think I may go and relax in front of the telly now. Sorry these posts have been so short the past couple of days but I promise to make it up to you soon.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment