Wednesday 13 April 2011

Nothing Happened Today Ever

Greetings Subjects.

How are we this fine day?

Well, actually today wasn't particularly fine. Well, it looked fine, but looks can be deceiving. It looked really nice and sunny and stuff outside, so I went to open the patio door to let some fresh air in and discovered that it was absolutely freaking freezing. At that point I decided that I was going to admire the sunny-ness from my centrally heated house. To cheer myself up after being assaulted by the cold I decided to make a bacon sandwich for breakfast. I also made my brother one which seems to have become a recurring theme over the past few days. Somethings wrong here. Still, it didn't stop it being absolute noms.

Then the revision began. Eurgh, I really don't like revision. Actually, does anybody? And if you do, whats wrong with you? Anyway, my revision took up most of the day, learning definitions and stuff. Wasn't very interesting to be honest.

Since I've already used the whole questionnaire thing I'm at a bit of a loss of what to write about today. Would you excuse me for one moment while I go and ask Google.

.......

..........

OK, that didn't help at all, there was lots of random war stuff happened on April the 13th but that is literally it. No one of interest was born today and no one of interest died today. Hmph, what to do now. Oh I know,

I'll leave

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment