Monday 25 April 2011

Biology Homework

Right, this is going to have to be a bit of a speed post considering that I have to be back at school tomorrow and I have to organize all of my stuff before hand.


Today was the typical day before school starts back. Loads and loads of homework that I had neglected to do over the last two weeks. All of todays was actually Biology because our teacher gave us this tiny little sheet that didn't look like much but when you actually read through it, it turned out be about four hours worth of work to be done. I had already done about half of it over the holidays but still it was a hefty piece of work. I feel kind of sorry for all the guys who either had completely forgotten about it until about or didn't pick up the sheet because they are going to get absolutely destroyed come tomorrow.

Anyway, that was about it for today, sorry about that.

Good Night xxx

1 comment: