Thursday 14 April 2011

SCREAM!!!!!

Sup Guys

Well, you'll be pleased to know that I did absolutely no revision today, therefore I wont be complaining about it today. HURRAY!!!!

So today I woke up relatively early this morning and lounged in bed for ages before finally getting up the courage to actually get out of bed. After I got up I wandered into the lounge to discover that my brother was watching Scream. Now, normally I don't like horror movies, they're generally a bit too sadistic for my nature.  But Scream is nearly comical. I mean how can you take a serial killer seriously when he looks like this:


I mean if he came at me with a knife, I would have already died of laughter before he even got close. He looks more depressed that psychotic. While I was watching I also had an epiphany. WHY ARE PEOPLE IN HORROR MOVIES SO DAMN STUPID?!?!! Like, you see a serial killer in your house and what do you do? Yes,  thats right, you run back inside the house. Grrr those people really piss me off.

Oh and by the way, why is it so hard to kill people in horror films? There was one guy in the film who got stabbed like five times in the chest and shot and still didn't die, even getting shot in the head only just managed to kill him. I could make a much better horror film, if only I didn't like horror films.

Anyway, enough about horror films and back to my day. So after finishing the film I went and got some breakfast before popping down to the shop to send my suit off to be dry cleaned. Then by the time I had gotten back my Mum had gotten back from work and took me off to reading to buy some new jeans and a hoodie. All shopping was accomplished and got back a couple of hours later before sitting down for a dinner or Mr Brains Pork Faggots. I know they don't sound too appetizing  but they are like proper noms.


For the rest of the evening I sat down to watch Legion. It's a strange film, but it was actually quite good. Go watch it.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment