Wednesday 20 April 2011

Zombie Slaying Hero

LET'S PLAY A GAME.

It's called "My Zombie Apocalypse Soundtrack!" According to the rules, I have to put my iPod on shuffle to determine my fate. Right, lets rock and roll.

1. The overall theme for the apocalypse:
"Heroes In Demand" by Underfunk. So basically I become a zombie slaying hero. I think I'm OK with this.
2. The song that plays when I kill my first zombie:
"Side Of A Bullet" by Nickelback. A zombie slaying hero that's handy with a gun.

3. The song that plays while I'm being chased by a horde:
"This Is An Emergency" by The Pigeon Detectives. Bit of an understatement there don't you think.

4. When I kill my loved one:
"I Can Do It Without You" by The Kaiser Chiefs. I think thats a bit harsh but if it's for the good of the human race, it has to be done. Can't be letting emotional attachment get in the way of my zombie slaying.
5. When I find a group of survivors:
"Mistress Mabel" by The Fratellis. Totally unrelated but still quite a good song.
6. When I meet my new love interest:
"Boys Boys Boys" by Lady Gaga. Is my I-pod insinuating that in a zombie apocalypse I turn gay?

7. When I make my final stand:
"Scheme Eugene" by Red Light Company. Me being the zombie slaying genius that I am has formed a cunning plan that lures many a foolish zombie into a deadly embrace.
8. When I think I've survived it all:
"Summers End" by Foo Fighters. At which point I turn and walk off into the sunset.
9. When I discover a bite mark on me:
"The End Where I Begin" by The Script. I suppose it is a sort of new chapter type thing. Still, I'm not happy about it.
10. The song during the end credits:
"The End Of The Universe" by Tom Milsom. Not only is it very apt, its a very good end-credit-rolling-type-piece-of-music.


Wasn't that fun?


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment