Friday 15 April 2011

Instantaneous Reading

*In the voice of Stephen Fry* Gooooooooooood Evening, Good Evening, Good Evening, Good Evening Good Evening


Sorry about that, I'm currently watching QI. Geee I love that show. I think I've probably seen every episode they've ever made a billion times.

Anyway, unfortunately I have been doing plenty more revision today so there really isn't much for me to talk about today. However, I will endeavor to find something to talk about.

Oh wow, you I completely forgot about this post, I wandered off for like an hour before I remembered I had started writing my blog. I don't know why I told that you that seeing as when you are reading this no time passed at all. Well, actually some time will have passed seeing as I don't think anyone can read without any time passing. If you can do that, please tell me so that you can teach me how to, because I think that would be cool and I'd never have to buy a book again, I could just read it in the shop.

Wow, that made me sound really nerdy didn't it?

Right, I think I'm gunna go to bed sort of soonish.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment