Saturday 2 April 2011

BEDA

AHHHH I NEARLY FORGOT TO WRITE A POST TONIGHT!!!!

AHHHH!!!!!

That would have meant that I wouldn't have completed BEDA (Blog Every Day in April). I've seen a lot of people on the internet making a massive deal about BEDA and saying it's going to make their lives oh so much more hectic. To be honest, I've been blogging pretty much every single day for over 152 days without my life getting too unvelievably hectic. However, I was thinking about doing VEDA (Vlog Every Day April) which would actually be challenging considering the amount of time it takes me to edit my videos and stuff. I decided not to this year, but I think I may do it next year instead.


I'm just going to give you a quick run-through of today because I'm very busy at the moment filming and editing a video almost simultaneously. So got up ridiculously early for a Saturday, stumbled into the shower and then into the car. After getting dressed that is, not just running naked out of my house and into the car. That would be weird. Why so? I hear you ask. Well, yesterday my brothers university broke up and everybody went home. Except him, he forgot to book a train ticket and then it was too expensive so I had to go down to Exeter with my parents to pick him up. We didn't stay long at his flat, just long enough for my Mum to completely clean his whole flat. Then we drove home again, stopping at two burger kings to find them both closed, before stooping down to McDonalds. That was literally my day all summed up.

Anyway, off to do some filming and stuff. Wow, that makes me seem really like a professional camera man, just to clear that up, I'm not, I'm just a teenage boy with a webcam that likes talking to himself.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment