Saturday 16 April 2011

Britain's Got Talent

Bonjour Mes Amis,

For those of you who aren't fluent in French, as I am *shifty eyes* that meant hello my friends. I think that is the most I've used my French GCSE since I actually took the exam. Well that was worthwhile.

Anyway, so today I actually have something to talk about, other than revision. And that something would be Britain's Got Talent. Now, I'm quite a big fan of Britains Got Talent, especially the early stages when you get the proper nut-cases on who think that rolling around on the floor constitutes talent. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, it is hysterically funny. In fact I've just noticed that #bgt and #britainsgottalent are both trending on twitter world wide. Thats actually quite impressive. I'm also loving having Michael McIntyre as one of the judges, he's not too soft on the weirdos but some of his put downs are bloody amazing. David Hasselhoff I'm not so keen on. He's got that dad sense of humor. Y'know, where he tells jokes that nobody gets and it just gets awkward. But I suppose he's better than either Simon Cowell or Piers Morgan. They're both bloody annoying as hell.

Anywho, I won't go on about BGT too much, I did do other stuff with my day.

I did some revision. I carried some sand down the garden. I ate an ice lolly.

Wow, that wasn't much was it?

I think I'll run away and leave you now.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment