Monday 4 April 2011

Happy Sad Face

Hey Ho People of The Interwebz

How are we all feeling this fine Monday evening?

So, that nasty time of the week has rolled around once again, bringing with it early mornings, school and a whole host of other vile and disgusting things. Nevertheless, that wasn't going to stop me rocking my life. So it started off with a fire bell during form time which wasn't too bad, just sort of stood in the playground for a bit. I don't really know why I'm telling you this, as anybody who has been to school ever, will have undoubtedly experienced the fire bell procedure. Still, just thought I'd clarify. That then led on to, but did not eat into, our double Physics lesson *sadface*. Surprisingly I think I managed to comprehend almost all of what was going on during out lesson *happyface* So that is a relatively new feeling in my Physics lessons, I guess that Quantum Physics and Electricity just aren't my thing. But give me some biological molecules and I can talk at length. I guess that has sorted my future career then.

Anyway, after a brief respite in the Sixth Form Centre, I plodded over to History, learning about the effect of the First World War on Britain's demographic and it's political landscape *superheaddesk*. Never mind about that though, because after that I got to go home and rave it up big style. Nah not really, I stayed home and did some homework, that just how I roll ladies. You better get used to it.

So I would tell you something interesting and productive that I did with my day, but unfortunately I did the grand total of sod-all. Sorry about that.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment