Thursday 21 April 2011

Sensory Overload

So right now theres a lot of odd smells floating about my house. My bedroom smells of Indian food, my kitchen smells of flowers and the entire upstairs of my house smells of chocolate. It's just a sensory overload at the moment.

So I've been quite a busy little bunny today, compared to my usual daily routing of; Get up, get dressed, get food, do revision, sleep. Instead today I got up and got some food before neglecting revision in favor of doing all of those bits of homework that I had forgotten about until now. That always tends to happen in those last few days of the holidays, you suddenly remember that you have a mountain of homework to do for the first day back. It resulted in me writing a History essay and giving up and adopting the it's-not-the-end-of-the-holidays-yet approach and resolving to do the rest of it tomorrow. I mean, thats always the best tactic isn't it?

Then I went outside and helped my brother and my mother construct our massive tent so that my brother would be able to put it up when he goes camping with his friends at some point in the future. However, I doubt he will be able to considering that he spent the majority of the time kicking a rugby ball around. Anyway, you can see the finished article here.



Oh balls, I've just discovered that I'm not going to be at home to watch the new Dr Who episode since I'll be at some rugby match in London. Take this as your warning, if anybody divulges any details about the episodes content then I swear to Odin that I will end your live swiftly and without remorse.

Consider yourselves warned.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment