Tuesday 12 April 2011

So. Many. Questions.

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Blog We Go


Well today has been one big barrel of laughs. I finally got around to starting my revision by cutting out some revision cards and doing some homework. Since I found it utterly dull, I doubt you will find it very interesting, so naturally I wont talk about it.


Since nothing worthy of mention happened today I thought I'd do one of those random note things that crop up all over facebook so you can get to know me a bit better. (BEWARE EXTREME SARCASM)


Do you usually sleep with your wardrobe door open or closed?
Closed, if I left it open the monsters might get out and eat me.
Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Judging from the fact that we still have shampoo from Disneyland Paris like 10 years ago, I think I do.

Where is your next vacation?
Greece, this Summer, its going to be freaking awesome.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Cant say I have, but I would like to

Do you have a calendar in your room?
No, I just rely on other people telling me the date 

Where are you?
Mordor
What's your plan for the day?
Seeing as most of today has already been and gone, I'll do tomorrow instead. Well, waking up, eating breakfast, prepare to revise, revision break, revision, revision break, hours on Facebook, dinner, Facebook, Bed



Are you reading any books right now?
Well I'm sort of reading The Vampire Lestat, but I sort of stopped because nothing happened for like ages, but I will get around to reading it again at some point.


Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not really, although I have tried to count how many steps it takes to get home several times, but I always loose count.


Have you ever peed in the woods?
No, I have never felt the urge thanks. 

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes, I believe the occasional rave break is good for the soul.
Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not really, although I tend to do it more when I've borrowed other people pens before I realize that it's socially unacceptable.
What is your "Song of the Week"?
Ballad Of The Mona Lise by Panic! At The Disco
Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yeah, I guess it's OK, I actually own several pink thongs t-shirts.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really, I've usually gone to school before they've started or woken up too late for them :/
What's your favourite love movie?
I suppose Sweeney Todd is technically a love film, so yes, Sweeney Todd.
What do you drink with dinner?
Apple juice or cider, actually, anything appley.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?
Ketchup if there is any, nothing if there isn't any. Come to think of it, I haven't had chicken nuggets in like forever. Awh, your question gave me a sudden craving for chicken nuggets now.
What is your favourite food/cuisine?
Pizza, it's like major noms
What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

  • V for Vendetta
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Toy Story

Last person you hugged?
Jo yesterday I think.
Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Nah, I was an anti-social little bugger when I was a child
Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
What do you think i do for a living?

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Oh, I wrote loads of post cards last summer, too many for me to remeber.
Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but I am the resident car-oil-checker in our house because I'm supper brilliant at everything as your are well aware of.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, unfortunately I cannot drive atm, I have to wait like 4 months until I can even start learning.
Run out of gas?
Again, I cannot drive so cannot run out of petrol.
Favourite kind of sandwich?
Chicken and bacon caeser wrap. NOM 

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
BACON!!!!!!

What is your usual bedtime?
Since I'm on holiday, it's about 1-2 in the morning. But otherwise I tend to drift off around half 10-ish
Are you lazy?
Incredibly. Wait for this weeks video. Thats if I ever get off my fat arse long enough to film it.
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Oh loads of things: A Werewolf, a Vampire, the guy from the Scream films and although not for Halloween, I have a Mad Hatter Costume
Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Indeed I do, I have a weekly subscription to The New Scientist.
Which is better, lego or lincoln logs?
What are Lincoln logs? But whatever they are, they can never beat the sheer awesome-ness of lego
Are you stubborn?
I dunno, I can be when I want to be.
Afraid of heights?
Sort of, but not so afraid that I wouldn't do a bungee jump or a sky dive.
Sing in the car?
Once I have my own car most definitely yes.
Dance in the shower?
Nah, my shower cubicle is too small to bust a move adequately

Dance in the car?
Only the "This-Music-Is-Awful" sarcastic rave

Ever used a gun?
I've shot an Air Rifle and have actually held a proper pistol before, but didn't shoot it.
Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but isn't that the idea?
Is Christmas stressful?
No I'm like a major Christmas nut.

Major annoyance right now?
The length of this bloody questionnaire

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Either a Wizard or a Dolphin trainer. To be honest, those are still my aims now
Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really, I just think they're the mind making people see what they want them to see
Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, all the time. It's really distracting
Do you take a vitamin daily?
Only my daily dose of awesome sauce.
Wear slippers?
Only when my feet get really cold. 

Wear a bath robe?
Yes because I'm too lazy to get dressed straight after the shower

What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Neither, I cant stand that rabbit food.
Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Cant say that I have
Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, we spent ages in Biology learning about it.
Ever won a spelling bee?
No, because I'm English and therefore don't need to be praised for being literate. 

Ever cried because you were so happy?
At the end of Toy Story when all the toys survived the incinerator
Ever been in love?
Only with you *winks slowly*
Hot tea or cold tea:
I don't really like either, but I prefer cold tea because it doesn't burn all the tastebuds off my tongue.

Are you patient?
Yes, although I am beginning to lose my patience with this bloody question thing.
Ever had plastic surgery?
I suppose I've technically had a nose job after I broke it. But they didn't do a very good job.
Which are better black or green olives?
Neither, they're both foul.


And thats it folks


Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment