Sunday 10 April 2011

Play Dough and Pokémon

Hello You Wonderful People

So today started brilliantly sunny again. You know, I could get used to this whole sun lark, it's quite nice. I got up quite late and sat out on the swing seat in the sun and caught up on all the latest science news. Yes ladies, that's just how I roll. So I sat around in the garden for a while before I went over to Louise and Ben's house for their joint (they're twins) birthday barbecue thing. That was rather awesome seeing as I hadn't seen Louise in like forever. I've seen Ben quite a lot since he sits next to me in form but still. Happy Birthday to them both. So we sat around in the garden for while playing with Louise's hedgehog (no euphemism intended) and blowing bubbles. We're so hardcore.

Anyway, we ended up eating some burgers and some chicken and generally chatting for a while before heading inside to watch a film. I'm not really sure what the film was but it had Jack Black in and some stuff happened, but it was quite good. Once the film had finished and cake had been eaten, we did what all 16-17 year olds do at a party. We broke out the Play-Dough and began creating masterpieces whilst singing along to the Pokémon theme tune. It's amazing how easily a bunch of teenagers to regress to doing the things they did when they were 4 but I don't think I would have it any other way.

Anyway, that was about it for my day so I think I'll leave it at that.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment