Sunday 16 January 2011

Abscence of Much

Hello Mr/Mrs Internet Person, I've been expecting you.

Well, actually I haven't been expecting you because I don't know who you are. Unless you tell me that you read this everyday, in which case I will be expecting your presence on this here blog.

Did that make sense? I don't think it did, did it?

Oh well.

So, today. It was meh. In fact about as meh an uninterested sheep with a cold reading an article about particle physics. Very meh indeed. It literally involved me going to a DIY shop and my dad buying a bulb and then me installing said bulb. Then I carried on making a website for my dads company and got really frustrated because it was misbehaving. Then I actually managed to achieve complete nothingness. Like, actually non-existence. See that picture there, that''s what it looked like. Notice the lack of anything?

 It wasn't fun.

Not doing anything isn't going stop me nattering on though.

I started the big collagey thing thats going on my back wall today. By started it I mean began cutting up magazines for the purpose of sticking them on a wall. I predict this project could take a while seeing as I've gone through about one quarter of the New Scientist magazines in my room and have only found enough pictures to cover about 1sq Ft. Anyway, I'm sure it will turn out awesome in the end. Actually don't worry, I just remembered that I have like a bazzillion more magazines under my bed as well.

I also planned a logo for sort of me. It's basically the superman logo but with a W inside it. Origional, I know! But I think I'm going to draw it on to a T-shirt either tomorrow or Tuesday. I just need to dig up some more white t-shirts to colour in with these awesome fabric pens I bought ages ago. So, yes. An update on that will be up soon.

And now I'm sat here talking to you and seeing if I can get all of my bracelets on one arm. It turns out no you can't you can get about half on before it starts to hurt.









Anyway, I'll leave you to digest that discovery of unknown proportions.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment