Wednesday 12 January 2011

Twittery Antiquey Examey Plan Stuff

Hey there,

So, I always feel weird jumping straight into my blog without sort of making a weird attempt at stimulating some sort of a dialogue despite the fact that at the time of writing I'm sat on my own. Strange really. Perhaps it's a weak form of schizophrenia.

Anyway, today was a bit crap to be honest seeing as it started off as with a Physics exam. Let's just say that I don't think I did very well. Then we had a history lesson which was kinda boring and highlighted the fact that I know very little about the Norman Conquest. I predict my History exam tomorrow will go well... I've also got a Chemistry test tomorrow but I've gone through the text book and there isn't anything which I don't understand so that bodes well I suppose.

Lets move away from exams because they are beginning to make me sad.

By this time tomorrow I'll have seven days of school and I have made a list of things which I need to do during that time. One of which is setting up a twitter account and following loads of people so I don't get bored of it like I did last time. So if you have a twitter let me know and I promise I'll follow you. But alas as of yet I haven't set it up yet but I will let you know. I'm also feeling the need to hit the antiques shops next week and I have absolutely no idea why.

I also need to plan what I'm going to do with the wall that I mentioned on my video. I know what I want to do but I think it will require a bit of a blue print before I start making it. I still have no idea where I'm going to make it yet seeing as our garage is full of weights benches and treadmill. I'm thinking I may have to wait until Summer to start it. Once I've drawn up my plans I'll show you and you can tell me what you think.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment