Saturday 22 January 2011

Booksey Type Things

Hey there.

Well, today has been kinda sort of busy but not really. If that makes sense? Basically I did a few things but none of them were very physically or mentally taxing. So I woke up this morning and instead of getting out of bed into the cold I fashioned a long poking device out of two cardboard tubes under my bed and turned on the radiator on from the comfort of my bed. I then sat catching up on overnight tweets and facebook news until I deemed it warm enough for me to venture out of bed and into the big wide world. Well, by the big wide world I mean the bathroom.

So I got showered and dressed and went with the parents into an out of town shopping place. I went into Hobbycraft to browse for awesome stuff I could use to make things with. Unfortunately there wasn't much of any interest to me and I left empty-handed and somewhat disappointed. I had been sort of looking forward to going to Hobbycraft for the last couple of days (Sad I know) and was sure I would find something amazingly cool to buy. But alas, no luck.

Then we went to Staples and spent a tad too much on stationary and such. I bought a new folder, a box file, a new stapler, some staples to go in the stapler and some dividers to go in the new folder.

After, finishing up at Staples we went back to Wokingham as my parents needed to buy some things in there. While they were doing that I went into the local book shop, which I've been thinking about and realised it's the only proper book shop in town. I thought that was a bit odd. Anyway, I went into the book shop with the plan of buying Looking For Alaska by John Green unfortunately as soon as I entered the shop I completely forgot about that and bout The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins instead. To be honest I'm not that bothered because I've heard nothing but great reviews about both books.

When we got home my dad went on a holiday shopping binge and ended up booking us a two week holiday in Kos. Which is in Greece apparently. And quite frankly I can't wait. It looks so good and warm and lovely there. Actually I just generally cant wait for summer in general. It's going to be great I have so much stuff planned and I'm determined to actually go through with these plans instead of just never getting around to them like I did last year. Gah! I'm so excited!

Anyway I've been going on for too long now so I'll leave you to it now.

Good Night xxx

P.s The British Comedy Awards are on now, go and watch

No comments:

Post a Comment