Friday 14 January 2011

Wandering Around The Internet

Hey there

Dontcha just love lazy days at home?

They're awesome aren't they?

I think that's enough rhetorical questions for now. Actually, is it a rhetorical question if you can't actually answer it? Or is it just a normal question? I just did it again didn't I? DAMNIT!

Lets just start from scratch.

Today. Yes. Today doesn't have any rhetorical questions in it. Good. So as I mentioned yesterday, I'm off for 'exam leave' despite the fact that I've done all my exams already. I had planned to get up relatively early (about 9ish) and make a video. But my body decided otherwise and slept till like 12 so by the time I was up and dressed my mum was home and pestering me to make the website my dad asked me to make last night. Despite never making a website before in my life I managed to make the majority of it and am planning on doing the rest tomorrow. I don't really mind because my dad said that he would pay me £50 for it.

Gryffindor (Stripe) Friendship BraceletAnyway, after I did that I sort of wandered around the internet for a bit, watched some stuff on YouTube, looked at some random blogs, looked at some stuff on Etsy and even bought myself a rather awesome Gryffindor friendship bracelet which is uber cool. During my awesome ramblings around the internet I finally got around to making a Twitter account which can be seen just to your right. So if you have an account of your own follow me and it will make me grin a big cheesy grin.


So yes, follow me, or don't. Its your call.

Anyway, I think that's it for today.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment