Saturday 29 January 2011

Completely Forgot!

Oh hell,

It appears I almost forgot to put a post up today. Sorry about that. I got really into my book and completely forgot about everything else.

Anyway, today consisted of me waking up expecting to go into town with Tom but my parents were mysteriously absent. I was hoping that they would return before I had to be meeting Tom but alas they did not. So I didn't get to meet up :/

Anyway, I then went to the bottle bank, then the train station to buy a Student Railcard. That made me feel all studenty and stuff.

Then I spent the rest of the day absorbed into my book about vampires (Don't worry it wasn't twilight).

Sorry for everything being a bit rushed but I'm in the middle of shooting a video that I was supposed to do last night.

Good Night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment